Monday, January 11, 2016

5 Things - Jan 10th

So despite wanting to use all my anger to have a productive writing weekend it didn't happen.  I got other stuff done but not nearly as much as I would have liked.  Still need to get a short story in and meet my extended deadline.  Thus I'm still awake.

Anywho five things I'm grateful for :)

1.  The Dishwasher, it really is a time saver
2.  "It's Nice" the compliment from my grandfather when I asked about the chilli tonight.  Normally when I ask how the food is I get an "It's okay" or "It's aight".  I know I did well if I get something outside of those two.  Last year I got "It's pretty good" twice.  Hoping to beat that this year.
3.  Crockpot Dump Cake
4.  Random Hugs & Smiles (Niece/Grandma)
5.  Organization - finally got the dresser drawers from out of the garage and got stuff properly put away with the help of my niece

No comments:

Post a Comment