Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Case of the Mondays on a Tuesday

Today was a bit rough at work BUT I did make it through it and survived the various meetings I had to run today (which was a total of three, one ran over by half an hour -_-)

I also received my offer letter today. 

AND the most awesome news of the day, my niece got an 82 on her spelling/math test last week!  After her last test being 60's (D's basically) to have this felt awesome.  So I worked on creating flash cards again (we practice her spelling and math en route to school in the mornings) and hopefully that's reinforcing the learning.  This will be the third week of us doing that.  Fingers crossed!  I told her if she continues to do well at school I'll see about dance classes for her. 

Okay off to work on the Daily 100 before I pass out.  Got in too late to do much of anything else once we finished homework :\

And given how tired I was today, I need to get to bed ASAP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment