Sunday, March 3, 2019

Movie Marathon Sunday

It snowed today.  Not starting overnight like the weather report indicated but started at 7am this morning.

And been up since 4am -_-  was cranky for a bit but eventually just sort of mellowed out.  Been watching movies all day.  Didn't get much reading in like I thought I would, let alone finishing out my prep :(

But I feel I'm getting my mind prepared for full on world submersion so I'm going to try not to panic that it's March and I'se still not finished with these cards.  It'll be aight.

That said did jot down some notes for TYW that I'd had hit me and kept forgetting but got reminded of them due to the movies I watched today.  I got reminded of one idea while watching "Race" and another idea spurred listening to the ending quote of "Saving Mr. Banks".

Anywho the movie marathon today consisted of the following:
- Race
- Saving Mr. Banks
- The Mist
- Mary Shelley
- The Disaster Artist (watching it now)

Was going to say something else but can't remember -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment