Monday, March 11, 2019

On the day, the day of your birth

I give to thee:
- one paid off car note
- two credit card balances paid
- an outstanding decision on rather or not to travel or pay toward a student loan balance or another cc...

So I'm still undecided about traveling later this month.  Every time I think I've made up my mind I go back and give a reason as to why I should/shouldn't do something.  I was hoping I would get somewhere with my taxes this weekend in order to better make the decision but alas I did not.

At any rate will probably need to figure it out soon if I'm going to book something.  Or if I just take the time off and hunker down to submerge myself in TYW.  Which is what I think I'd like to do but I'm also wondering if I deserve to give myself some sort of respite too..

No comments:

Post a Comment