Monday, October 7, 2019

Management Monday - Week of 10/7 - 10/13

I iz hungry.

Like as I write this I'm trying to figure out why I'm so hungry.  Had a decent size breakfast and just snacked on some cheeze-its (snack bag)... Maybe I just need water.

At any rate I just realized I only update this once last.  I'm trying to get better with prepping on Monday's for social media but still playing around a bit.  I did at least figure out doing one thing today as it relates to Inktober so I feel good about that.  I also have to work on a few more scheduled post... still need to look into HootSuite... but I'm almost done. 

Oh and prepping some known blog post (think I'll do two on here and two for the author site) then I'm done.  Allowing for some spontaneity for the week and more time to focus on reading.  I still have YET to finish reading one of the many books I've piled up and WANT to read.  It's just this business side of being an author will/can soak up all your time if you allow it.  So I keep trying to remind myself to come at it from a different angle/perspective.

So these are some wins from last week:
- Setting up Wix Analytics
- Using Draft2Digital to get MD available on other platforms
- Routine posting for #inktober2019 (both the drawing and writing edition)
- submitted a query 0_0
- completed audio for NFD
- Ordered ISBN's

There were some other things too but overall I'm happy with my week.  I also followed through and did a personal writing retreat weekend. 

So I have a list of about 20 tasks for this week so far but if I had to pick 3 that I absolutely want to accomplish this week that would be:
- Design pc's for MD and NFD
- Finish reading a book
- Revise TSP book description

... in semi-related news I think the water helped... I'm telling myself it did.  Going to drink some more and try to focus.  Though I might just need to eat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment