Monday, September 30, 2019

Management Monday - Week of 9/30 - 10/6


Today did not start off as planned or rather I had a later start than I intended.  But mai pen rai, live and learn.

That said this will be a quick post since I still have some SM prep for the week I'd like to get established.

Last night I went back to my method of creating a check box task lists.  That isn't to say my experiment the previous weeks weren't working, in fact last week was highly productive with letting go (hmm, something to take note of, especially give the conversation I had today...) BUT I do like knowing when I knocked something out. 

Anyway, it's just something to try and I'll see how it goes.  So far I've knocked out a few minor things (such as follow up for the interactive piece on the website and business ideation meeting).

However of the 25 ish things I've captured for the week, some big things I'd like to accomplish are:
- setting up analytics for the website
- proof copy of NFD
- finish story
- finish reading a book
- start inking and prepping #Inktober #Preptober

On a final note, I'm grateful for deep conversations.  This morning while picking up 'the dress' from the dry cleaners I was speaking with Ms. Constance who has an interesting story and grateful to her for sharing it with me.  You never know what someone is going through and we both agreed that what any of us can do at the end of the day is just keep trying, keep going.  She is a resilient spirit.  And I know that conversation was something we both needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment