Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Mass Shootings Partially Inspired "The Three Year War"



I saw this article in my email from STL NPR regarding the link between Mass Shootings and Mental Illness.  I thought it was the full blown article but I'll actually need to go back to listen to the story (and may come back to update this post with my thoughts).

I always try to remain open to new ideas so seeing this article say 'debunking' the link caught my eye.  I'm curious what the story includes...

That said it might offer some additional perspective for the TYW.  I still haven't nailed down the outline for the second draft but will look at getting to that later this week.  Perhaps part of the reason is because there still a bit more information to be gathered... #JustifyingProcrastination

Plus I just wrote a long blog for my website (RE: Writing Meltdown) so this one will be short.

That said I forgot to post about the three things I was grateful for yesterday (or maybe I did... too lazy to check)… but I digress... so far today:
- Anger/Yelling (because sometimes you just gotta scream)
- Tranquility (because sometimes after you scream, you need a moment to be still)
- Remembering who you are and what you're about (shout out to Vacio #FantasyProject)

And I think that will have to be it.  About to head out for a recording room session at the library.

#TYW #ComingSoon

I'se outtie ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment