Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday 13th

I am way sleepy.  Like entering that slap happy silly phase and eating/drinking to keep myself awake.   And I originally had this idea to blog about The Matrix and CarFox but I iz tired. Instead I will confirm that I complete the application for the fellowship last night at 11ish...

Oh gosh I think I also wanted to blog about this date as well.  

Not happening.

That said despite today not being as productive as the other days but productive in its own right I am grateful for the following:
- completing the grant application last night
- completing weekend grocery shopping
- scheduling/appointment synchronicity
- sample NFD spreads
- finally creating a week menu
- sticking to the dinner plans according to said menu

And with that, I’m thankful for another day.  I’m going to doze while watching The Mindy Project,, on season 5 now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment