Tuesday, September 10, 2019

The Challenge of Quieting One's Mind

I have to remember to be still.  Meditate.  Breathe deeply.  Relax... It's a constant challenge.

I'll be doing one task and remember something else I told myself not to forget so then I start working on it but then remember why I was doing the one task to begin with.  Then remember some phone call I need to return.  Or some prescription to fill.  Or some new blah blah blah… There is always.

This desire for being efficient sometimes gets in the way of flow.  And I've started to tell myself the minute I'm getting too wired up is the time I should just stop and breath/take a break.  And now that I've taken a quick break (will likely take another one).  I'm ready to do a quick post regarding task for the week (got 20 listed) and reflect on the accomplishments from last week.

So this week I've further concentrated some task.  My focus will remain to be NFD but with Pitch Wars submission nearing I will also work on task associated with it.  This week I plan to:
- Complete 1 spread
- Synopsis for TYW
- Newsletter

And some other stuffz ^_^

That said I'm grateful for:
- Being registered (paused and remarked on that as I looked at my plates today)
- Frequent SM involvement as far as tweeting/blogging

9/10 -
So I stared the above yesterday and didn't get the chance to post due to life but it's all good ^_^

Anywho a few things today that I'm grateful for -
- Lizzo ^_^
-  Avril Lavigne's "Complicated" and channeling teenage self while singing
- Peggy Oki's talk:



No comments:

Post a Comment