Saturday, September 7, 2019

$5 Tuesday - The Angry Birds Movie p2



I was surprised by this movie.  It was actually pretty decent.  Granted I hadn’t seen the first movie but there was enough going on for me to understand some of what the plot likely was for the first movie. And I have to admit part of me is curious/might check it out.

I was also suprised by the voice actors.  Some voices I listened to and thought “that one sounds familiar”.  However the funniest thing was that I was POSITVE Tiffany Haddish was in the film and she was voicing the villian... well turns out I was half right :\

I can’t remember if there were a lot of adult ish jokes thrown in since there tend to be some... There probably was.  I definitely should’ve wrote this when the movie was fresh on my mind.

That said mi madres and I enjoyed it.  Wasn’t disappointed with seeing this (even though I had wanted to see “Peanut Butter Falcon” ... maybe next week).

A few things I’m grateful for today:
- Be Sociable marketing class offered thru the library
- Free drink from panera
- Smiles from strangers and random acts of kindness

No comments:

Post a Comment