Thursday, September 12, 2019

Work, work, work ... Wait, have I said this before?

That song, lol...

At any rate.  Another quick post as today is the deadline for the grant and I still have a big thing to do for it.  I'm fairly sure I'll be working on getting this submitted up against the 11 o'clock hour.  But today's been productive at least.

I'm working off a separate to do list instead of my weekly one because I just had too much going on that needed to be done and I knew the list would help me to focus.  And so far I've done things in the order I've listed them.  Funny enough the list starts off with easy task (emails, follow up, scheduling events) then moves into more timely items (Writing, Illustrator) and then gets easy again (sort of).  But I'll be happy to at least achieve the submission for the grant, which is item #8 on the list, and the items that follow it are for TYW.

However I'm at the part of the list where I need to blog/tweet.

And thus I'm grateful for (so far today):
- confirming weekend writing retreat
- follow up for lunch meet up
- started planning for potential weekend trip
- wrote over 1500 words today
- random smiles
- walking with confidence

I also received my revised cover of MD yesterday.  I prefer the matte finish but the glossy does stand out.  However I think this probably helps with understanding why it looks different (based on my original expectations).




No comments:

Post a Comment