Tuesday, September 3, 2019

93 on 9/3

Happy September!

Time sort of slipped away from me the past few days.  A little bit of activity plus the onset of shark week and the holiday.  I didn’t get around to making a week to do list like I typically do on Sunday’s nor did I post the accomplishments from last week.

I did blog a lot, maybe about 8 or 9 post between this site and my website.  Which I consider a win, something I’m grateful for.  Grateful for my positive attitude despite the many things that have attempted to bring me down but I’ve given them their moment and moved forward.  One such thing involved the 4 hours of studio work no longer on my drive...

And still I rise.

So while I don’t have a plan laid out for this week I do need to acknowledge that it is now September.  And September I intended to focus on TYW or TSP, most likely TYW.  However I’m still working on NFD.  With what’s left of the week I may try my task out differently.  And keep balance in mind as I did just give myself most of the day today to chill.  Was lethargic/energy depleted yesterday and in pain today due to shark week.  Feeling better now though!  And ready to tackle some ish.

An author, Vivian Ries I believe (will have to double check) has declared this month ‘Self Care September’.  I feel as though I’ve tried to be vigilant with this especially when I make out task lists for myself and drop 1-2 fun things on there and a few easy task to knock out.  Knowing my personality I feel that by being mindful of the task I’m giving myself it is a form of self care within itself.

Also currently treating myself to a croissant from Aldi’s and Mango Black Teavana.  I feel fancy ^_^. I really intended to make some warm milk to eat with the croissant but might have to save that for tomorrow.

I am rambling.

Anywho will plan on posting a few goals for the week tomorrow and what I accomplished last week as well.

To close, a few things I’m grateful for today:

- Building relationships ... I stopped at Walgreens twice today and most of people at the pharmacy recognize me and tend to know who I’m picking up for.  But over time I’ve learned names and have seen some outside of the store and chatted with them.  Tonight one of them shared the news that they were officially a pharmacist.  Why am I grateful for this?  Well one I’m happy for her and two, just the human connection, her sharing that news.  So many of us don’t take a pause to get to know another person or people we see often and learn a little bit of their life.  I think it’s good to let people know you care.  And it feels good in general...  that said we all have something going on so don’t feel bad if you can’t.   /ramble #2

- croissant and tea ^_^

- heating pads

- running water/hot showers

- gettting engrossed in a book

- quiet/relaxing meditations

- better at being still

- less anxiety/doubt/worry/fear

- moments of feeling centered and uber present

- being able to detach more and more

- recognizing the opportunity with every challenge

- being able to be thankful immediately afterwards

- great conversations with friends (rather it’s about movies or life) ... watched 3 Billboards with a friend over the weekend and it was nice being able to talk with someone about it

Beautiful weather (attended annual cycling event on the Hill this past weekend)

- Great friends, so appreciative for being invited to the event each year and its relaxed also the watermelon was grrrrrrrrreat (even had some yellow watermelon)

- the gift of sight, it was nice just sitting on the porch observing everything and later reading a bit

Okay.  I should be done.  I’m making up for the other days I didn’t blog.  Off to read a bit and pass out.  Here’s to knocking some some stuff out :D

Also a video from the race -


No comments:

Post a Comment