Monday, September 16, 2019

Management Monday

In which Denise reflects on her weekly task.

I’ve recently shifted in doing my task list Monday - Sunday (i.e. 9/16 - 9/22).

I am also trying to be a bit more thoughtful regarding content and strategy as it relates to my blogging since I’ve just been going where the wind takes me.  I suspect I will continue on with this past but I’ll also have a posting plan as it relates to each platform.  Right now I’m going to try to target FB, Twitter, IG, and YT.  Currently I only have a profile on two of those so part of my to do list this week will include setting those up.

Which brings be into my ‘theme’ posts.  I had a lot of ideas for Monday’s like “Mental Health Minute”, “Motivational”, “Mindful”... etc.  And with my website blog I plan to try to hit one of those.  That said I’ll like play around this.  Trial and error.

I’m also playing around with my task list this week.  Normally I list everything out.(see image) and make little check boxes... this week I’m going to try something different and see how it goes.

That said the top three things I plan to focus on tackling this week are:
- Follow content calendar plan for the week
- Set up IG and YT channel
- NFD illustrations

As far as non-writing related items I’m going to look at tackling the following:
- Podcast (technically this is sort of writing related)
- Vacay planning
- Fall Garden

At any rate, will plan on posting earlier tomorrow and not so late.



No comments:

Post a Comment