Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Dangled the Wrong Carrot

I just spent a good part of my evening posting books and manga on ebay for sale.  It's getting down to the last bits.

I once had over 400 manga / graphic novels.  And I've gotten down to the really precious series that I hold dear.  Granted, some of the ones that I put up were dear to me as well.  Shout to Kare First Love, Marmalade Boy, Land of the Blindfolded, Tenshi Ja Nai!!, and Crossroad.

Immortal Rain was another one too that I'd been hold on to.  And put up a couple of Yuu Watasa series that I have (but still got another 3 or 4 of hers).  Fushi Yugi Genbu Kaiden and Imadoki may ye go to good homes.  

But I think I still have about 10 or so series left (less than 20 for sure).  

::deep sigh::

Now that I've done with that, I can eat dinner and read a bit of ACOFAR, or rather edit it so I can post the next chapter to ze fanfic.  

I just realized I use 'ze' often and I think most interpret its intention as an article and neutral pronoun.  Tis correct.

And that dang carrot.  I tell ya what... I decided to just laugh about it.  I'll probably come to this entry years down the road and not have any idea what I'm talking about.  And that's cool.  

Picture of the boo boo incoming... maybe ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment