Friday, September 8, 2023

Worked All 3 Jobs Today

 And now it is time to blog, edit, then Betty.  

::blogging commencing::

In looking up something for a friend the other day I was reading someone else's blog and got a reminder about the importance of trying new things, writing down synchronicities, and just finding those small things in the course of a day.  

Today felt good in that I leaned into several things and also paid attention.  I mean, it really felt good.

At any rate, once again, probably makes no sense but mai pen rai.  

I wrote pants today 0_0 

The boo boo was not irritated with fabric touching it.  Yay for healing ^_^

As this is the weekend I've got a few things I'd like to target:

1.  Complete edit of latest chapter of ACOFAR

2. Complete Grant Report

3. Price mannequin bust

I also need to workout a few other things that I'll write down.  Speaking of workout ... tennis.. mmmm, hitting the court and playing the wall sounds good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment