Sunday, September 10, 2023

Weekend Update ... The Nun II ... Chicken Noodle Soup

 If I were to make that title into a sentence:

"The Chicken Noodle Soup Weekend Update with The Nun II" 

OR

"The Nun II Chicken Noodle Soup Weekend Update"


Weekend Update:

1.  Complete edit of latest chapter of ACOFAR

- Still editing

2. Complete Grant Report

- Went to the movies BUT did clean up and pulling down the report I need to populate; also cleaned up a bit today to help with gathering things I need.  I stuck some receipts with my travel to TN last year in my sketch book

3. Price mannequin bust

- So, I inquired about a couple mannequins yesterday but also kept thinking that I might not be searching for the right thing and after a bit of googling came across the word(s) I needed.  

FYI - 10 Types Of Mannequins/ Dummy For Clothes You Can Use For Your Store (fashinza.com)

On ebay, dress forms (plus shipping) is $100 plus.  I did find a thrift story about an hour away that has one, it might be 'the one'.  


Oye, I made some chicken noodle soup this weekend.  Made my own base broth (started with ginger, one white onion, and 2 carrots plus a chicken breast).  I didn't have celery initially so I cooked it as is but after I got off work yesterday I stopped and got some celery.  So today I cooked it with some celery.  Broth taste good ^_^  I scooped out the veggies (thinking I might blend them or just eat 'em myself) and put a couple handfuls of the homestyle egg noodles into the broth and shredded the chicken.  

I like having broth or the soup on hand.  I'll make more stock later this week.  

Also, there's something going around.


Lastly, in being in the moment and in ze now, we went to go see 'The Nun II'.  Though, if there wasn't part of you already thinking 'it's time to do a binge of the movies in the Conjuring universe', that bit of a snipped after the credits roll might have you considering it.  

I think there might be another Nun movie.  That said, I don't think I saw the first one.  



I got in some really good notes for TGM last night.  

Also, todays' service was filled with some synchronistic insight and great reminders.  For me, some time ago, I gave thought to the various times I'd broken my own heart.  Thus, the recent slowing down to write some things out (like creating custom clothing for fun).  

Makin' it happen.  Off to read, study, then watch some tv.


No comments:

Post a Comment