Saturday, September 9, 2023

The Subtle Nudges

 

My hair has certifiably gone into locke mode. /random

Oye, so I got a kudos for ACOFAR today.  A couple weeks ago there was a very nice lenghthy comment about it.  And considered I haven't updated the fic in almost a year these feel like those little nudges of 'hey... I'm here.  Update me.'

I didn't get to adding to ACOFAR today.  Tomorrow I shall.  I am going to make myself some cushion.  So I will work on it and do a bit world-building for TGM.  Woo woo.

As far as progress for the weekend items:

- I'm still working on the ACOFAR ch. edit

- I blocked time tomorrow for the grant report

- I looked around CL for mannequins and did a very light google check for local clothing store closures.  Also think I'll call a few department stores just to see

Okay, going to make some notes for TGM and then eat while watching some UB on Netflix.  

ze boo boo is still a'healing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment