Monday, April 4, 2016

Writing Prompts - Art "The Feeding"

So every time I see this image I feel a story stirring

Image here - "The Feeding" by Bruce Brenneise - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/YrV1P

Originally when I saw this art it was at a very shallow level meaning I hadn't observed the blood or the clutched hand at the dress, granted the hand might not have been there when I first saw it.  But immediately I had this idea of a story but then I saw the title, noticed the hand, observed the candles and another narrative took shape. 

I still like the original story I had in mind and will likely write it but another idea has definitely formed in the question of 'who feed on whom'...

Hopefullly I'll take some time to work on this within the next week and it'll be my short story for April. 

No comments:

Post a Comment