I gave my self some partial credit (things in yellow if I came close). I like to think I had my own sort of retreat when I decided to write during my leave.
And I think I did watch 20 films, I just can't be sure if were documentaries. I know I recently watched Monkey Kingdom, watched I Am Not Your Negro, but can't think of any others at this point.
1. Completion of the third draft of "Montgomery's Diary"
2. Completion of the fourth draft of "Montgomery's Diary" (since I'm sure there will be one)
* I should note that in between 1-2 there's the task of BETA and revisions
3. Write the first draft of "Redemption"
4. Write 500 words per day
5. Blog once a week (going for an over 80% success rate)
6. Write 10 short stories
7. Complete read through of "The Three Year War"
8. Complete read through of "The Magician's Order"
9. Publish Montgomery's Diary [and provide/give copies to friends & coworkers]
10. Participate in retreat (preferably a writing one)
11. Swim in Thailand (here's to making a trip back to Thailand this year)
12. Travel to two new places
13. Read 45 books
14. Learn something new
15. Watch 20 films (of which 5 should be documentaries)
16. Complete a weekend writing challenge (15k)
17. Add 10k to an open project (i.e. Year Two, Justice, The Last Stop, Forever Young, etc...)
18. Save (pay yourself first) a minimum of $10 or 5% per pay period
19. Reduce debt - pay off 3 of the 8 store/credit cards (preferably Cap1 and WM)
20. Complete a house project (i.e. flooring for one room, garden for spring, organize office, etc)
At any rate I think for 2018 I'll par this list a bit down but still keep some on there (like traveling).