Monday, August 28, 2017

Today's Reflection: August 28, 2017

Today's Reflection brought to you by the letter Boob.  Boob is a letter.  I dare you to argue otherwise.  Boob.  Booooooob. Words that start with the letter boob - booba, boobska, boobski.  Used in a sentence - Boobska facts were presented to the opposing attorney. 


/random

So I forgot to post this last week but I hadn't realized Kindle had paid me for sales of MD.  It wasn't a whole lot but it's pretty cool to make money off one's work. 

Not too much going on other than I plan on going to bed at a decent time tonight.  After I logged off yesterday I wound up watching "Insecure" and was pretty darn tired getting up this morning. 

I haven't gotten much writing in today, been tired all day.  Though I took a pretty nice nap during my lunch break in my car, had the windows down and it was warm, didn't help I had on jeggings and a black dress but when that breeze would come through ooooooeeeeee ^_^

I'm also finally on Season 5 of GOT.  Lots of death, one character's death did pull on the strings a bit but I still have yet to have the feels I did for a particular death in S1.  I'm probably going to chill on GOT for the rest of the evening in order to tidy up some ideas I had for Redemption that I want to incorporate.  I wrote a lot yesterday but still much to go.

Also I really want to go somewhere this Fall.  Not sure if I'll be able to swing it but haven't given up yet. 

I'se outtie.

No comments:

Post a Comment