Monday, October 26, 2020

Monday Motivation


 I recently posted this image as it's one of my favorite illustrations from my upcoming adult children's book, "Clifford's Baby".  

Every time I look at this I think, "you're getting better."  

Today it's cold and rainy.  Perfect weather to continue working on my #horrornovella eh?  

As I was sitting down to write, thinking about this post, the word 'loss' came to mind.  As did the word 'lost' and how one can become lost after a loss.  

I thought of this as I showered, appreciating the hot water, remembering what life was and how it's become.  

I'm still racking my mind around a recent loss.  Asking myself questions, wandering down different thoughts, and through it all looking at myself.  

When I put 'transform everything' on my vision board last year, I felt something then.  It's interesting the weight of things, something you thought was a tiny decision, a drop in the bucket, and watching it ripple versus the decisions you do give proper weight to.  

Everything's a choice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment