Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Day! Resolutions Update Post

After finishing the draft for B2S last week I've been just trying to relax.  I did adjust the date for draft 2.2 of MD to the end of April I believe.  However seeing as I did finish the one draft last week after a bit of a winter storm knocked my power out I was able to use the time to finish up writing once it was back on.  And now I need to find a chaise.  Which I said I'd reward myself with once I finished since my back would definitely appreciate it. 

At any rate it's March and I had though to work on a short story tonight but seeing as I'm still recovering from a book AND tired from sweeping/mopping I'm thinking I'd rather read for a bit before passing out. 

With that said I thought I'd at least sort of look at where I'm at with resolutions and post an update:

1. Complete the revision for another novel (TYW or OTTM/TMO) - In Progress
2. Complete the first draft for an open project (i.e. the revenge deity story, faux immortality story, porch story, or mistress for hire)
3. Aim for 10 - 15k / per month (daily goal will be 500) - In Progress
4. Pay off 2 additional debts (most likely two credit cards) - - Hoping to take care of this during the month
5. Self publish a work
6. Write 15 short stories - 1/of 15 so far
7. Visit/travel to a new place
8. Learn something new (tap class, 10 Mandarin character/per mth, or ...) - In Progress... Skating thought I didn't go last weekend and the weekend prior I was still traumatized from the week before then when I fell and hit my head
9. Read 40 books - In Progress... 10 of 40 so far
10. Watch 10 new movies (half while still in theaters) - - In Progress... so far I've caught "The Peanuts Movie", "The Fifth Wave"', "How to be Single", and "Deadpool"

That's all for tonight.  Going to mosey off and hopefully get through two more books this week.  Finished "Me Before You" yesterday and hoping to at least read two more before digging back into MD.  And hoping that when I do it'll be from the comfort of a cozy chaise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment