Why does it matter? Because I've literally only written 3-4 short stories this year and I could only remember the one however I wrote like 14 last year and could remember just about every one of those. Even the ones I didn't like that much. So I thought 'they must not have been memorable'...I mean surely I should remember what I've written this year even amongst the finished drafts. So I stopped folding to look them up and in re-reading them realized I hadn't made a July update.
1. Complete the revision for another novel (TYW or OTTM/TMO) - In Progress... Sort of
2. Complete the first draft for an open project (i.e. the revenge deity story, faux immortality story, porch story, or mistress for hire)
3. Aim for 10 - 15k / per month (daily goal will be 500) - In Progress
4. Pay off 2 additional debts (most likely two credit cards) - - COMPLETE - Chase & PricelineRV
5. Self publish a work - In Progress...
6. Write 15 short stories - 3 so far
- My Dedicated Valentine
- Dark Lies
- I1 - The Feeding
7. Visit/travel to a new place
8. Learn something new (tap class, 10 Mandarin character/per mth, or ...) - In Progress...
9. Read 40 books - In Progress... 23 of 40 so far
10. Watch 10 new movies (half while still in theaters) - DONE! It's been a movie watching sort of year. I've seen - "The Peanuts Movie", "The Fifth Wave"', "How to be Single", "Deadpool", "London Has Fallen", "10 Cloverfield Lane", "Miracles From Heaven", "and "Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice" (twice), "The Jungle Book", "The Boss", "The Barbershop", "Captain American: The Civil War", "The Darkness", "X-Men Apocalypse", "Me Before You", "TMNT: Out of the Shadows", "Finding Dori", "Independence Day"
Seen so many movies this year -_-
And now that I've satisfied that urge I shall return to laundry, the mental slacking run down, problem solve for MD, and figure out my next SS. Fun times!