Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 Resolution Year End Update

It's been a while since I've updated.  Per usual I'm going to try to start off on a good track next year and see it through by hopefully updating this more often.

However I think I did pretty darn good at accomplishing many of my goals this year and before I do my year end letter to 2016 and post my 2017 resolutions here's exactly how I did: 

1. Complete the revision for another novel (TYW or OTTM/TMO) - Nope :(
2. Complete the first draft for an open project (i.e. the revenge deity story, faux immortality story, porch story, or mistress for hire)
3. Aim for 10 - 15k / per month (daily goal will be 500) - Not sure I succeeded here either -_-
4. Pay off 2 additional debts (most likely two credit cards) - - COMPLETE - Chase & PricelineRV
5. Self publish a work  - Nope... but I do have a cover now
6. Write 15 short stories - Nope but did write 3
- My Dedicated Valentine
- Dark Lies
- I1 - The Feeding
7. Visit/travel to a new place - Yep, visited Syracuse/Clinton, NY
8. Learn something new (tap class, 10 Mandarin character/per mth, or ...) - Well I technically learned how to skate until I took a bad fall -_- ... so sort of on this one
9. Read 40 books - In Progress... 41 read so far
10. Watch 10 new movies (half while still in theaters) -So done it's overcooked ^_^ - This year I watched "The Peanuts Movie", "The Fifth Wave"', "How to be Single", "Deadpool", "London Has Fallen", "10 Cloverfield Lane", "Miracles From Heaven", "and "Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice" (twice), "The Jungle Book", "The Boss", "The Barbershop", "Captain American: The Civil War", "The Darkness", "X-Men Apocalypse", "Me Before You", "TMNT: Out of the Shadows", "Finding Dori", "Independence Day", and some others... "Ghostbusters", "Now You See Me 2", "Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates", "Ben Hur", "Pete's Dragon", "Suicide Squad", "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children", "A Madea Halloween","This Christmas", "Dr. Strange", "Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them", "Rogue One", "Collateral Beauty", "Passengers",  and"Moana",  and I think that's it....

No comments:

Post a Comment