Monday, October 2, 2023

How Far Can a Gallon of Gas Get Ya... With this Fic? Also, First Day of October/Inktober/Preptoper/All the -ober events

 

Apparently to work roundtrip before the fuel light pops back on asking that infamous question of "Chick, when you gon stop playin' with my 'motions?"

I purchased a new sketchbook for #inktober2023 as I finished out my last sketchbook with last year's event.  

I've not done anything for the prompt yet.  It's been a busy weekend.  Volunteered at the Holistic Fair, attended a Celebration of Life, work, laundry, Netflix, napping, tech stuff... etc

Twas nice to be able to get a few things at the grocery store like flour, eggs, milk, etc.  Creative cooking with what you got has its challenges (and opportunities) with testing your culinary prowess but it's good to have the staples too.  

Anywho, made some chicken alfredo tonight and intending to sample a bit of it before starting this fast.  



No comments:

Post a Comment