Tuesday, October 31, 2023

It's Nano Eve... Do You Know Where Your Fic Is?

 It was the night before Nano and not a plot bunny was stirring, not even a dust mote.

All around the world were writers stressing and fretting, anxious and frightened, gleeful and hopped on all the candy they'd hidden...

I am not among them.  

Oye, about 30 minutes away from the official start of Nano 2024 and I'm working on the other side of my hair.  

At any rate, while supposedly doing some of it yesterday I watched "Joy Ride"... twas hilarious.  I laughed.  Laughed so more.  Cried.  And yeah, it was a good time.  If you're looking for something funny...




And as it's Halloween I noticed Hulu had a "Haunting in Venice" so I watched it.  And I realized tonight as I was watching it, just like with "Death on the Nile" I figured out the killer(s) early on but it's the secondary set or the other set of pseudo crims (before the big reveal) that I don't.  I have an inkling about them especially given their role/closeness to the detective but motives aren't usually what I get.  

That said, I guessed the killer for entirely different reasons based on the actual one.  


No comments:

Post a Comment