Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Resolutions Update & Feb Goals

Happy Tuesday!

Not much traction has been made with #TLS since the 10k day it seems.  I’m starting to think large writing days somehow drain me for days.  But there is also some mental anguish with the writing as of late.  And due to the weather yesterday I decided on not going to the weekly write in.

In short February is not off to a great start.  And without looking at my list of resolution I know I’m behind in books read as well and I need to produce a short story this month.

That said the goal in Feb will definitely be to:
- Catch up on GR challenge
- Complete revision prep
- TRY to finish #TLS
- Complete one short story

This means delaying my revision another month but I feel like its better to go on with this strategy than be unrealistic in my capabilities given history.

Other than that not too much going on.  I attended my first Painting w/ a Twist event.

And later this week I’ll be attending a Wine & Chocolate Mixer with a friend (though I didn’t realize until I booked that it was a Wine & Chocolate SINGLES Mixer)... At any rate plan on trying to enjoy the night.

Which makes me think... has anyone ever been bamboozled?  Thought I don’t think I was absolutely even through the event is listed one way on FB but differinitely when you go to buy the ticket,

And I’m off for now, will try to start my story “The Clockmaker”.

6/52 wk

No comments:

Post a Comment