Thursday, June 20, 2019

Fanfiction - Terrible at Finishing


Today (technically yesterday) I got a notification through my email that someone was following one of my stories for updates.  And I was shocked.  For one it was for my take on a Book Four for Avatar: The Last Airbender which I thought had been something I'd started a few years ago, turns out I started the story over 9 years ago!  Didn't realize so much time had passed but thinking about it now, it makes sense, I think I was still in my first apartment when I discovered the show.  But two, like, it's been so many years are they thinking I might return to it.  Admittedly I am curious about it now so I might check it out.

At any rate I was suddenly musing over my various incomplete DOOL fanfiction from my soap days and part of me wanted to be like "Dear Reader, don't read any fanfiction by this author as there is a high chance she'll never complete it.  However her original fiction... … …."

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment