Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Halfway Through the Year 2019 Goal Check

And I forgot to blog again yesterday, even though I had the below ready to go... I really need to just be in the moment of now when things hit me to do -_-.  Anywho, without further delay...


Like most I started the year off strong and in March I fell off for various reasons.  But I don't discount even the little things I got done during this time period.  That said I figured I was due for a halfway through the year check in.

So in skimming my goal post I had the following listed:
- Release a book
- Complete an open project (WL, TYWL, JfFW, Y2)
- Complete second draft of TYW (this has rolled over for several years, hopefully this will be the year I get my ish together)
- Travel to a new city
- Read 25 books
- Pay off 2 debts
- Blog 2x/wk

As well as some other ideas of using a calendar to mark how frequently I exercised, meat-free days, etc... And it's funny to note that I remarked keeping it simple so I wouldn't fall off the wagon.  I iz off the wagon but I've still been doing things here and there just not keeping track on it with the caledar as much as I wanted to.

So I finished the first draft of "The Year We Lost" back in January, that said I'd still like to complete another open project (I'm looking at you 'Year Two"...)  And I'm still working on the second draft for The Three Year War.

I've paid off more than 2 debts this year!  And looking to knock out at least two more before the year is out.  That said I do have some upcoming things I'll likely need to throw on a credit card (car repairs and some other car related items) BUT I'll be doing so on one of the cards I've restricted myself to using.

For the blue items I feel like I'm on track for both of these.  At least I hope I am for the blogging one since for a while I was blogging every day so I'm hoping that at least's put me on par for the amount of entries I'd need to have with doing 2 a week up until this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment