Friday, June 28, 2019

Weekend To Do: 6/28 - 6/30

It is late and it's been a productive day for the most part but now I want to climb in my beanbag, read and doze off as well as deep condition my hair.

But before I do I want to jot down the task for this weekend:
- Think about camp
- Panic about camp
- Camp
- Have meltdown about camp
- Realize it'll be alright... camp
- Camp, camp, camp
- What is lif- CAAAAAAAAAAAAMP
- WHERE ARE YOU GOING?   YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT CAMP????????
- Camp. PERIODT.
… … …

- Sleep

But no really I do want to keep the weekend simple as there are planned things such as:
- Hair
- Concert
…. … ::whisper:: camp /silence

Ideally I'd also accomplish these other things:
- Finish "The Book of M"
- Finish index cards for TYW
- Lock down opening
- Know how potential projects end (I feel like I know this for Year Two but new story... no idea)

However for the most part I'm going to try not to work myself up, seeing as a promotion for a balance transfer had me panicked earlier.  Got one big credit card balance left... I'll be glad when it's paid off. ..   But I'll sit down and figure out finances later as well as a new budget to put myself on in order to get things paid down this year.  Just gotta be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment