Thursday, June 13, 2019

One Down, Three More To Go


Life has been a bit crazy as of late.  Without going into details been working on trying to recharge and how to better manage my reading/writing time since sometimes doing that helps.

It occurred to me some time ago that I hadn't made any proof bound copies for some of my projects so today I finally sat down and start going through the task of doing just that. AND just got one done today, my last project "The Year We Lost" has officially been submitted and proof copy ordered.  Will hopefully get it before the month is out.

Next up I think I'll work on getting a bound copy of #TheLastStop.  Will plan on working on that tomorrow.  And hoping to get a cover done for the other two, but working on that.

I haven't gotten much writing in as of late but hoping to change that around.  Starting with getting back on track with my blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment