Saturday, June 15, 2019

Learning & Re-learning Lessons


I thought about this earlier today as I came to some realizations/conclusions.  But some odd years ago, or actually a few times, I resolved myself into recognizing that I didn't have control over a situation and the best thing for me would be step back and let it go because it was so toxic.

And today I reached the same thought again.  Each time I do reach this thought and whole heartedly lean into something in me becomes free/ less burdened.  It reminded me of this video I'd see a while ago that I might've posted on here before but I needed the reminder because this has definitely been a week.

Why Worry?

In other news checked out "The Darkest Minds" and "The Hate U Give" yesterday evening.  And planning to pick the book back up.  Years ago I started reading "The Darkest Minds" but never finished and now I'm curious about the story even though there were parts of the movie that didn't work for me.  And I'm pretty sure I read this author before years ago but can barely remember the story, I just remember she wrote the novel for a friend and that resonated with me since MD had started off as a book for a friend.

And I cried several times watching "The Hate U Give" which has the same actress from TDM in it as well.

At any rate, trying to work on binding another book, the zombie novel currently.  Going to try to get to that since I need to finish laundry when I get back in.

Here's to continued growth, gratitude, and GA.

No comments:

Post a Comment