Saturday, June 22, 2019

Weekend To Do 6/22-6/24


It's been a while since I've put together a weekend to do list.  And I don't really have too much I want to capture since I've been trying to do things as they come to me such as:
- posting/selling manga series (successfully listed "Planet Ladder" yesterday)
- posting for pool
- ordered security key fob for car
- project orders
- mattress order (granted it's convertible furniture, still counting it though)

And other things such as reaching out to me/checking in.  Doesn't seem like much but all the things listed above have been an item I've needed to do for over a couple years now (if not longer).

However that said this weekend I'd like to get around to
- updating some post
- post another manga series I'm not reading for sale
- attend concert
- finish reading a book
- library
- write
- rest

Mostly generic but I'm okay with that.

Speaking of rest, I've been staying up pretty late.  I think another one of those things that as I get back into the world of writing daily but night owl hours are to go strong.  I haven't added anything to the Angel story this week but maybe I will this weekend.

Also one of my books arrived today (6/21).  And while I'm excited to read it, I'm curious about Redemption and #TLS, wanting to read those more.



No comments:

Post a Comment