Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Conspiracy Theory


So I was listening to NPR this morning to work and heard about the plane crash that killed everyone one board.  The plane, a 737 Max 8, had been involved in another crash recently.  Since I don't watch the news and not on any social media my news is pretty limited but I did listen to NPR a little longer today.  And the two recent crashes involving the same model plane made me think of the missing Malaysia flight from a couple years back.

Back when that happened, part of me sort of wondered/thought the plane was taken for nefarious reasons since the crash site and no trace of it was ever found.  Part of me still wonders if maybe the plane was taken and hearing about these recent crashes of the same model reminded me of that thought.  It's possible my writer brain at work, seeing as the Malaysia plane wasn't the same model.  And so much water.  Still...

Outside of me being behind on news I had a really great conversation/catch up with a friend of mine that's living out in Germany.  Definitely thankful for good conversations recently since it's been helpful to my overall head state.

Anywho gotten some writing in for the day.  Going to enjoy the rest of SNL with Idris Elba, had several LOL moments so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment