Thursday, March 14, 2019

Decisions I Arrived to Today...

Decisions that might change... or might not.

- I'm not going to travel to Japan this month as a bday gift to myself
- I am going to use the money instead to pay some extra toward my credit card
- I am going to have the talk
- I am going to submit for pitch wars

Life is short.  Found out tonight my handyman/friend of the family passed yesterday and it really has me bummed out.  And so much of the latter part of my day was spent asking myself 'what would I regret more...' then to find that out.

This won't be a long post.  In bit of a bad mood plus sad (and I think hunger is adding to it).  Considering yesterday was a busy evening and trying to wait to throw in the meal I prepped yesterday in the oven.  But this is all just random.

No additional update only that I intended to have a talk this evening and couldn't.  Feeling sad and just not with it right now.

In other news the cabin I'm in is quite active which is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment