Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Writing is such a lonesome venture


I suspect I iz depressed.  Might be a result of MN.  But the idea definitely struck me today as I opted to not go into work again (still not feeling well) and wanting to just sleep.  Not sleep in the metaphorical sense of "I'ZE DEAD NOW" but just uber tired even after resting.  I did not get much done on the work front.

I thought I'd attend the write-in tonight because I'm needing some writerly company but after picking up the niece, doing another errand along the way, I came back in and just wanted to sleep.  Like go to bed WAY early.

At least I'm not in physical pain/nauseated anymore.  I spent most of the day drugged trying to combat the pain.  But hoping there's a secondary writing meetup this week.  I was also thinking about fb today, more so some of the stories I posted on there and how I'd need to log back in to see those post -_-

At any rate I'm going to try to do a bit of writing and read a little bit.  Trying to finish "Autoboyography" rather than pick up another horror/thriller as I definitely have a couple of those in the stack.  I did finish "The Shuddering" today, and the creatures in it made me think of the creatures from "The Descent" except the ones in the Shuddering seem more gruesome/creepier (and they can see -_-).  I kept thinking there was going to be a twist like one of my earlier picks for first casualty would somehow still be alive.  And although we never see their death, it's assumed, I still think if the author chose to do a sequel, given the ending, there could be a couple twist inserted.

I feel like there might have been something else I intended to post about but can't remember.  Oh... I meant to take a pic of this but think I removed a blackhead from my boob or maybe it was something else.  For a while I thought it was a mole but the way it was protruding didn't seem right.  Anyway, might be TMI, lol but feel like I should probably look into it now that there's like a vacant pocket since removing it.  I'm sure it'll heal but pulled a secondary thinger today and the pocket bled so I'm thinking it's clear of whatever for sure now.

Okay... I'se done.

No comments:

Post a Comment