Monday, March 4, 2019

MN Descended

This has not been an incredibly productive day.  Ended up taking most of the day off from work and the way I'm feeling now I might need to take off tomorrow as well.

One good thing is that I'm almost done with "The Shuddering".  I think I'm going to try to target a book every 1-2 weeks, one a week would be grand.

At any rate I'm in a great deal of pain and the writing probably isn't going to happen tonight and if it does it'll be super minimal.

As a side note I'm still thinking about "The Disaster  Artist"... I'm surprised by how much I liked it as well as "Race" and "Saving Mr. Banks".  But TDA is still sticking with me, like I kind of want to watch it again or maybe see the actual movie "The Room".

And also hair loss sucks... I've been trying to figure out what's going on with my scalp and attempting to be more proactive but its hard to mitigate it if one of the problems is stress.  Trying to be better about it but thinking you're not stressed versus what's going on in your body don't always align.  At any rate been thinking of just cutting it all off which I once considered years ago, mostly because I just wanted to do it.  Still thinkin about that cathartic scene in "Nappily Ever After" earlier this year when the mc did just that.


No comments:

Post a Comment