Friday, March 8, 2019

Luke Perry Dead???

So by not watching the news or being on any sort of social media I hadn't realized that Luke Perry had died earlier this week.

I only found out because I was checking out at the grocery store this evening and saw two mags with the news as the headliner.  At first I thought it was Star or Enquirer but then saw it was People and my heard just went plop.

And with me being out sick the first couple days of the week, I might have heard something on the radio had I been commuting but as it was I didn't.  So I'm definitely missing out on information, which I knew, part of curating my experience and what things I allow in my circle.  I honestly have to be careful with it, especially how down I was/can be.

Regardless definitely sad to hear about the sudden death and all the more reason to not take life for granted.  Our time here is so short.  Gotta make it worthwhile, live life as best as you can...

No comments:

Post a Comment