Saturday, March 2, 2019

Progress? Who Needs Any Stink'n Progress?

Not I...

Well I jest.  It's been a busy couple days.  I'm hoping with the snow we're supposed to get tonight that I'm able to hunker down and get the remaining chapters completed tomorrow. Just realized I didn't make an official to do list this weekend.

I did get in some reading today so that's good.  But been busy with other things.  Had a slight family emergency yesterday evening that sort of threw me off (even after canceling some evening plans in order to work on TYW).  And then today my niece had rehearsal.

I did do a bit of writing today but not much yesterday.  Honestly, I've only gotten about 200 ish words combined between yesterday and today.  Bad, I know.  Better than nothing thought.  It was just a little bit toward the script since this month the intended focus is the next draft of TYW and I know there will be some words added but I don't imagine there will be a whole lot.  So I'll still plan on dabbling on the script (which has gotten a bit easier).

No comments:

Post a Comment