Monday, January 4, 2016

5 Things - Jan 4th

1.  Discount at Aroma
2. Stepping onto one of my fave food trucks - 2 Girls 4 Wheels to get warm / caught up with the owner (and first time ever being inside one)
3. Niece in bed on time despite taking a nap
4. Random plotting of a coworkers story since it was nice and slow today ^_^
5. Messing w/ grandma whose constantly nodding off - I was about to stand her up and I was pretty sure she'd heard me get the gait belt but she was still just rocking sloooowly back and forth so I was about to mess with her nose when she leaned back and laughed at me. 

Simple moments.  With that said I've gone back and forth today mostly think it's due to shark week but I've laughed to the point of tears today to actually being brought to tears in a bathroom meltdown once I got home since it seemed like everyone was coming at me for something -_- 

Tis swift.

At any rate off to do some writing/revising  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment