Wednesday, January 6, 2016

5 Things - Jan 6th

Okay I'm definitely going to attempt to work on 1 of my new short stories by the weekend and have an actual post. 

But seeing as today was another rough day work wise and really it's my mental mostly I'm going to just reflect on 5 good things once again ^_^

1.  This video gave me a necessary boost.  I watched it twice and will probably watch it again before I pass out - http://www.eonline.com/news/728557/ice-cube-kevin-hart-and-conan-o-brien-torment-a-student-driver

2.  Morning discussion with my niece regarding tornado and her educational share with me prior to arriving to school

3.  Received some really good feedback for my niece from her after school teacher and apparently other teachers shared the same sentiment regarding how well she's been doing. 

4.  Starbucks treat!  Niece loved her drink and I also go a free drink due to an error with the order so I passed it off to the grandparents.

5.  Got lunch prepped for tomorrow and two dishes for lunch/dinner so I shouldn't have to cook tomorrow evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment