Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Evolution of Figuring Out My Name

So I don't have a post.  I intended to sit down tonight work on "The Bite" but it didn't happen.  It's there tinkering but alas I didn't write it.  I might write it after this but seeing as I have one more load of laundry to fold and put away I might not. 

The weekend might not have been productive on the writing front unfortunately it was productive in that:
- Finally did the "Learner's Session" at the skating rink Saturday with my niece
- Followed by bowling
- Followed by cleaning the inside of the car
- Then grocery shopping
- Saturday din din
... Saturday was quite productive and today was filled with
- about 7-8 loads of laundry
- Sunday din din
- Washing the salt crud from the car (went through the car wash, first time I've done that in YEARS, not since I was a kid myself)
- Cleaning/vacuuming
- Organizing the office

Which is what leads me to my pic.  I still have a lot to organize/arrange but I intentionally kept the books I've written on the bookshelf near me as a reminder of sorts.  However in looking at them I sort of laughed at the evolution of my name-

Not pictured is my bound collection of short stories.  Also I never printed a copy of Book 2 of OTTM and still revising MD. 

Okay off to dry the whites and stare at MD ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Are those books you've actually written or proofs you've ordered? Either way it's so cool that you've got so many with your name on it!!! I like D.M Jones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I've written all those. The first four I was able to get through CreateSpace back when Nano used to give you a code to get a free proof copy of your work. And I printed TYW through Lulu. They're all first drafts.

      Delete