Monday, January 25, 2016

Tiny Update

As it's getting late here and I intended to pass out a lot earlier just felt the need to jot down the following:

- Survived the contingency planning meeting last week
- Learned of a couple position
- Changed the deadlines for MD, B2S, and OTTM today
- Still haven't started the short story that's been bubbling in my head for a couple weeks now
- Went to see "The Peanuts Movie" yesterday and the family seemed to enjoy it
- Unfortunately missed the deadline for this >>> http://madcapretreats.com/aspiringauthors.html

Okay fingers crossed I hit my extended deadline for MD.  Really can't mess around with being late since it's throwing everything else off. 

2 comments:

  1. What are we going to do Denise? I so want to write but nothing if forthcoming. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak :( Anyway, we must push through!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. We really just have to push through and maybe try to pull inspiration from things that's motivated us in the past. Like if you have a favorite book that sorts get your writer brain going or I know I sometime like to browse the book aisle. Maybe we should try to do a free writing sprint?

      But yes definitely must push through. I'm going to take that advice now and try to work on MD.

      Delete