Sunday, April 26, 2015

I think I might've found a house

I looked at several today and I'm going to look at one more tomorrow.  I think this one tomorrow, I have a good feeling about since I drove past it earlier (it was in the same area as one of the houses I was looking at). 

The only thing is I still feel on the fence about going this path when part of me wants to just hang up this... just everything I do with trying to take care of others and just pursue something I want.  Begin anew elsewhere because again I find myself in a place where I'm not happy and know that there are other possibilities than the path I'm on.  Even if I find myself back in this spot a year or so from now, I'd still like to at least have that year of not stressing myself on behalf of others and doing so much that at the end of the day I find myself asking 'why?'

At any rate I did get in some writing today which was awesome.  And will try to do a bit more before I pass out but alas the battery is running low so I'm going to let it get some juice and read TYW a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment