Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Tune Tuesday - Imagine Dragon "Dream"

Aw another short post but I did want to comment about ID's new album.  There are several songs that I absolutely love from this album (Gold, Smoke & Mirrors, I'm So Sorry, Polaroid).

With ID first album it seemed like I could listen to the whole thing without skipping and then I slowly developed my list of 'go to' songs.  This album definitely has a lot of those and some songs that'll probably need to grow on me but right now one of my favorites is "Dream" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCSX3mM6940

I've been listening to it on repeat in the car.  For a while it seemed I was stuck on "I'm So Sorry" since it had this Black Keys meets AWOLNATION feel to it but "Dream" has crept it.  Maybe it's because of everything that's going on right now but this song is definitely going on "TheLastStop" playlist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment