Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The trouble with house hunting...

I have expensive taste -_- ... And it's not to say that I haven't found homes in the range that I think I would get approved for.  It's just the ones where I feel I'd spend the rest of my life in are outside the price range.

The good thing I've discovered is that there are homes in the city which are ranch style which means I can steer clear of N. County, really, I just don't want to stay out that way.  And why I don't want to be out there is a tangled sort of mess that I don't think I can clearly explain.  I know I like being in and/or around diverse places.  And I like my city spot, I sort of hit a niche when I moved to South City and loved the ease of access to PT, library, major shops/grocery, and if my car was ever down I could just hop on a bus.  There are a lot of perks to city living but as of late it feels like I haven't been able to take advantage of them since my life has become more and more engrained in care giving and keeping balance.

Yesterday I was super stressed and felt the need to apologize to my manager since I thought my email to him was a bit rude.  Which hadn't been the intention but I felt very overwhelmed at the time.  I've been WFH since bringing GA back to my place and it's been stressful trying to work my projects but still make sure I'm giving her meds, turning her, bathing, ensuring she does her exercises, etc... then I have to hope my mother and niece don't give me any grief.  THEN I have to hope there are no calls which come with some form of drama.

I so need a vacay.  I keep thinking about that road trip I was supposed to take.  And sometimes when I'm in my car for a quick errand I try to just be in the moment and enjoy the quiet as if that 15 minute drive were 8 hours of solitude. 

Anywho, I probably need to head to bed soon.  I absolutely HAVE to file my grandmother's taxes tomorrow (trying to avoid doing an extension). 

It'll probably be Friday when I can do any more writing to #tls.  I haven't picked up MD as of late.  Not since that spurt I had a few weeks back when I went to the library and worked on it.  So I'm thinking if I don't make any progress with it this weekend I'm going to shelve it and work on revising TYW.  I know I'm off my project timeline so I'll have to revisit it sometime this weekend. 

And in unrelated news.  This blog doesn't get a lot of traffic but apparently there was a bit of a spike on Tuesday.  LOL, kind of surprised. 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been having a hard time lately. Sometimes life just doesn't want to leave you along. Hope you manage to find some way to balance it all and that the house you're looking for comes along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll get better. Just have to stay the course and keep working on it and keep a positive attitude. Some days/moments are definitely harder than others but like right now, I'm just enjoying being in the moment and getting to sit down without feeling as though my pants are on fire. Thanks for the well wishes Lan :)

      Delete