Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Fool's/CampNano/HouseHunting

This will be a post about bullet points.  They won't be very long but there will be bullet points nonetheless.

April Fool's Day
  • Uneventful
Camp Nano
  • Started today
  • No idea what I'm writing/if I'm writing
  • I'll participate :\
  • I think
House Hunting
  • The house I thought of pursuing is no longer available
  • The search begins again
In unrelated/sort of related news
  • It wouldn't be a late post if I didn't mention I'm tired
  • I'm tired
  • I'm also sleepy
  • Are those the same?  Maybe similar. 
  • GA's get out tomorrow and still haven't figured out the schedule
  • Very disappointed in people (specifically some family)
And to end on a positive note
  • It'll get better
And in additional news... I'm gone.  Laptop is dying and I probably should just go to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment