Monday, March 30, 2015

Making time for oneself

More and more I'm feeling just burnt out.  Stretched and there still so much to be done.  I know I need to call my uncle tonight but I'm just soooo tired and in listening to something on radio about taking time for oneself.  And also it wasn't too long ago that someone told me I have to take time for myself. 

I have yet to do that.  It almost feels like I might have to carve time out of work, maybe leave out early on Thursday in order to just go somewhere for a few hours to work in quiet because I definitely haven't been able to do much at home. 

When I can steal some time I definitely do but it's definitely been harder as of late and I'm tapped out.  I'm super tired.  Sore from all the moving this weekend and just work.  I didn't sleep well last night and ugh... I feel like I'm just complaining.  And what's so crazy is that if I could just get some hours of reading in and/or writing I know it'd make the difference.  It's frustrating that I can't even get that in.  Its like I try to do my best and as much for others as I can but universe, can you not make an opening for me to write a bit?  Can I finish MD please? 

Dear Universe,

Can I have a few hours, maybe a day, to work on MD without any drama, interruptions and such?  Is that too much to ask?

I guess we'll find out.  I do have Friday off and I took Monday off as well.  Part of me is tempted to take Tuesday off as well since I'm sure I won't be hitting the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment