Sunday, March 8, 2015

Starting and not finishing things... no bueno

Today's excuse brought to you by my body:  "Keeping her down just when she's becoming productive.  Thanks Mother Nature -_-"

Today was another beautiful day outside and while I got up to clean a bit I was quickly put back down and for several hours due to just horrible cramps.  Sorry, might be TMI but it's true I haven't had anything that painful in a longtime, almost cried a couple times and I was popping pills like candy and just in bed sort of in/out of sleep with NPR playing on my laptop.

In a bit of pain now which is why this will be brief as I'm going to probably hop in the recliner, try to finish reading this book and use this heating pad.

So I broke the chain again yesterday and didn't post.  I just fell asleep, again.  Me thinks it's mother nature's fault but at least I was productive with MD yesterday, so there's that. 

I also started to work on a new story today, just before the pain really kicked in and thus it's not finished.  That's 3, maybe 4 short stories I've started and haven't finished.  There's the Disgruntled Postal Worker Space story, Stalker POV story, Polluted Air, and now the Stolen Car story (that I started today).  I shall be finishing one of these this week and posting because I'm behind posting short stories -_-

Hmm, there was something else I was going to post about but I can't remember now.

At any rate, off to do some reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment