Monday, March 2, 2015

The weekend is gone, gone, gone....

I don't think I'll be satisfied with a weekend until I can get some writing done.  Sure it was productive as in I finally sat down and got my bills figured out since I've been a bit scattered with those since getting busy at work.  And I did make it to a wedding, reception, and bday.

But the writing.  I haven't even made my daily 100 the last few days, well technically, if I count blogging I've made it but I don't.  So I've not managed that either.  And I thought I'd finish one of the short stories.  Now I have three that I haven't finished -_-

I at least got ALL my laundry washed, folded, ANNNNND put away properly which is probably one of the sucky parts. 

I'm just going to try hard to leave work at a certain time so I can go somewhere to write for a bit. 

With that said, I'm heading off.  Here's to completing one chapter of MD revision this week.  I'll aim small but one chapter, just one Denise... you can do it ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment